Steve's China Blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

Not much

I didn't get a chance to post a message here like I had hoped this weekend. From Friday night until Sunday morning I couldn't access any internet sites outside of China. I'm not sure if it was my ISP, or if it was something the goverment did, or what. I was talking with a neighbor and he said it happens all of the time.

There hasn't been too much going on outside of work worth talking about lately. We're trying to get a lot done before the Labour holiday coming up in May. Normally it runs from the 1st to the 7th, but since my team supports some global programs that run at the end of the month and the first two days of the month, we're going to work on the 1st and 2nd. Then we'll get the 8th and the 9th off. I haven't really decided what I'm going to do with my time off yet. I might just wander around Dalian and see more of the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home