Steve's China Blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

Work and play

Yesterday and today have been really cold here, and with the high wind it feels like 20 below. It's suppose to start warming up on Sunday though, and I hope that it will be the end of the cold weather. I'm ready for spring!

I also picked up a computer game after Tai Chi class last Sunday called Evil Genius. So far, it's a lot of fun! You play the role of an evil genius (like the foes of James Bond) and try to take over the world by building bases, carrying out nefarious acts around the world, etc... while secret agents from various world organizations try to stop you. I haven't got too far into it yet, since I spend most of my time on work related things, but I've been having a lot of fun building my first evil lair, setting up ingenious traps for the good guys, and recruiting and training my minions.

Not too much else happened this week, besides work and getting use to my new schedule. I visited a few new resturants and all were good. One night I went to a place that has western-style food and had spagetti. It was ok. I would have like to have had a glass of wine with it, but had to go back to work after that, so I settled on water.

Oh, I figured out a way to view and respond to comments, so I'm going to turn those on, so anyone can post a comment!

2 Comments:

  • Evil Genius? I like it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 AM  

  • Lex, you nut! You would like Evil Genius... you don't have to go up against any super heroes... just super agents. :)

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home