Steve's China Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm still around

I have not posted anything in awhile. With the nice weather and the new sleep schedule I have found a lot of little things have been keeping me pretty busy lately. Not much worth posting about though.

The World Cup has started and even though it's not that big of a deal in the States it is very big here. The problem is that the games are played in Germany this year, so they don't start until 9:00pm here. You can tell who has been up all night watching soccor. I tried to stay up and watch the U.S. team play the Czech Republic, but called it a night half way through the game since I had to get up early to go to work the next day.

Found a pretty funny story about al-Qaida in Iraq here. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home