Steve's China Blog

Friday, May 26, 2006

S'mores

I had lunch with some co-workers the other day and for some reason we got to talking about S'mores. If you are not sure what a s'more is you can see here (I love this website! Hehe!). None of them have ever had a s'more, or a marshmallow, or a grahm cracker, but they have had Hershey bars. I will have to see if I can find the ingredients here. There is suppose to be a market by Labor Square that has western groceries I want to find. If they don't have this stuff then Metro might.

3 Comments:

  • Found it this Saturday. Only bought some pasta sauces. I will have to try Metro or some other place for marshmallows and grahm crackers though.

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 11:07 AM  

  • Hey Bud, you do know my Mom lives in Hershey. Do you want a CARE package?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 AM  

  • I remember. Finding Hershey bars is not too difficult, but the other ingredients are proving to be elusive. No need to mail anything... maybe you and Amy can bring me something when you come to visit. ;)

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home