Steve's China Blog

Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday zombie

This week has been a blur, but not because I have been very busy. The weather has finally started to really warm up, and all of the trees and flowers are starting to bloom. With all of the warm weather, pollen, change in sleep schedule, and reading of boring technical documentation I feel like the walking dead most of the time.

The good news is that it's Friday and I have had some time this week to practice my Chinese. Today I went to lunch with some ladies from the office and tried to speak Chinese with them. I got to practice my spoken Chinese and they got a good laugh out of it. On the way back from lunch we stopped at one of the many street vendors here to buy some fruit, and I got to practice some more and I also got to explain English names for fruit, such as why a pineapple is called a pineapple, etc...

2 Comments:

  • Hie your butt over to my blog, chinaboy. I have awesome news that you're partially responsible for :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 PM  

  • You can't blame me!! Hehe... just kidding. Congrats to both of you lubbers!!! :)

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home