Steve's China Blog

Friday, April 21, 2006

Taxes and stuff

I have been kinda busy lately, so I have not posted much lately. Besides work, not too much else is going on. I'm still working on my U.S. taxes. Chinese taxes are easy... answer 3 or 4 questions, your company and the goverment figure out how much to extort from you, and they just take it. The U.S. has too many lawyers and other paper pushers to feed, I guess. For those of you who may have trouble falling asleep at night I recommend reading IRS Pub 54, Tax Guide for U.S. Citizens and Resident Aliens Abroad. Enjoy!

PC? Mac? Who cares? I want one of these bad boys that is standing behind me...



This is the type of computer I work on... An IBM mainframe! I think this one is a gift from IBM to Dalian, and is used by students at some of the universities here. Pretty nice gift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home