Steve's China Blog

Friday, March 03, 2006

A year goes by fast

I have not posted much in awhile. This last week has been very busy at work, and I have not been in a very good mood for a few weeks too. Work slowed down a little last night, so I decided to treat myself to a good dinner and went to a German restaurant downtown. A little expensive, but very good. I felt much better afterwards. Tonight I'm suppose to go out to dinner with some co-workers to celebrate our one year anniversaries here at work. My one year date at the company was February 21st, but this is the first chance we have all had to be able to get together and celebrate.

I have also started thinking about what I am going to do after this year. I told my company I would work here for at least two years, so I should think about what I want to do at the end of that time. There are a lot of options... continue to work here for a few more years, get transferred to another location outside of China, take a couple months off and wander around Asia, etc... Luckily I have a lot of time to think about it, and a lot can happen in a year.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Steve this is your brother, its friday-nite here in nc, 3-3-06,
    its about 20 or so degreez. the kids and wife are good and my job at John Deere sucks so not much new. You were supposed to send some more pics of the sculps on the beach... what about it dude?
    When you gonna fly me over for a visit?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 AM  

  • Hey Jay! Glad to hear everyone is fine. I hope you can make it over sometime to visit. Check with the folks to see what their plans are.

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home