Steve's China Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Redskins & Vacation

I discovered a way to listen to the Redskins games over the internet. There are a few sports channels on the TV here, but everyone here watches soccer, so they rarely play any American football. The NFL has a site setup where you can buy a season pass or pay by the month, and then listen to the games online via RealPlayer. The real nice thing about it is they have it setup so that you can listen to the game over your team's local radio station. Another nice thing is that you can listen to the games live, but you can also listen to them later which is nice because of the time difference here. The only bad part is that it's all audio and no video.

I got my plane tickets back to the US for vacation. I'll be flying back to Maryland on the 24th, and will be spending a week and half there visiting family and friends, and then I am hoping to go down to Raleigh to visit my brother and his family for a few days. After that I'm going down to Tampa for a week and a half of training at the IBM office down there. Of course, I have to go to the Maryland Renaissance Festival while I am in Maryland, so I should be there on October 1st! Now all I have to do is arrange my hotel and car rental for Tampa.

2 Comments:

  • White Hart tavern, say.... 12pm?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

  • Let's shoot for 1:00pm. Jet lag, etc... ;)

    First round is on me! :)

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home