Steve's China Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Games



Whenever I am out walking around town and the weather is nice I always see people sitting around playing games. There are a lot of people near where I live that seem to be retired, and you'll see a lot of them playing games, such as cards, mahjong, or Chinese chess (which is what's being played above). They really get into playing too. I even saw some people playing cards on a very windy day, and a few cards flying away didn't stop the game. Eventually it started raining and that ended the game. I found a website that shows how to play Chinese chess, and if I ever get time I would like to learn how to play that. It looks easier than mahjong, which I always get beat at.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • I would appreciate it if you didn't spam my blog with your ads, and I would encourage everyone not to visit that site. Have a Great Day

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home