Steve's China Blog

Monday, August 29, 2005

Saturday



I am not sure how I got into this picture. Oh well, this is a few of our people in the IBM Japan group who work in here Dalian. The tall lady next to me is Yukie. She was here for several years and returned to Japan on Saturday. She said she would like to come back and work in Dalian. She was really nice, and I hope our paths cross again some day.



On Saturday a few of us went out for Kareoke (above blurry picture... they sure love kareoke here!), and then went out for dinner at a really nice restaurant called One Times One. No one seems to know why it has that name. After dinner we went to a place called Augustus Pub to see a band that we saw at the Beer Festival a few weeks ago. They're from the Phillipines and were pretty good! I'll have to find out what the name of their band is.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home