Steve's China Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

Beer Festival (part 1)

This last Friday I took the day off (or I should say night off) from work and went with a few co-workers to the China International Beer Festival. This is a yearly festival in China and a few years ago they started holding it in Dalian. It runs from July 28th to August 8th. They serve over a hundred different types of beer and a lot of food. The story I read about it said they had German beer and food, but I didn't find any German food. We did find several types of German beer and tried a bunch of them. It was a fun evening, and I am looking forward to going back this weekend before it closes.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Steve
    I'm here at Bev and Jack's for the week.
    I sure enjoy reading your blog.

    I'm in Omaha this week to attend a baby shower for Liz's twins this coming sunday.
    Love Gramdma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  

  • Hi! Glad you like the blog. I hope everyone out in Nebraska is doing fine!

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home