Steve's China Blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Strawberries and salad

On Saturday I went to a strawberry farm outside of town. When we first got there we had lunch and then played some games, such as tug of war, and hit some golf balls at a small driving range there. After that we went and picked (and ate) a lot of strawberries. Even though I told Maggie I loved strawberries, she was surprised how many I could eat. After getting our fill of strawberries we did a bit of off-roading with some of the guys who had 4x4s there. It was a lot of fun! A lot of the people there had never done anything like that before and found it both exciting and frightening. Everyone had a great time.

On Sunday I found another place here that serves steak. It's a western resturant and I forgot it's name... some french name. Luckily I remember where it is. The place is a lot nicer than the other place that I had steak before, and is a lot more expensive too. I had a ribeye steak, a casear salad, and a glass of red wine. I wanted the salad more than the steak... I haven't had a western style salad since I've been here and had really been craving one. You never really think about something simple like a salad until you haven't had one in awhile. This resturant also has a western style buffet too, and I'm looking forward to going back for that some time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home