Steve's China Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

New phone



It's been a busy week at work here. The people on our team in the US have the coming Monday off for the 4th of July, so we are all trying to get as much done before then as we can. I have to work on the 4th, but I was thinking of doing something... not sure what yet. A few weeks ago I found a Dairy Queen here that has chili dogs, so maybe I'll get some of them for the team here in China. Banana Splits might be better.

I finally got around to getting a cell phone. I picked one that also had a camera and an MP3 player, so now I won't have to buy seperate ones of those. It also has a FM radio, but I haven't discovered any good stations yet. I'm still trying to figure out how all of the features work, but it's a pretty cool toy! I can transfer files back and forth from my phone to my laptop via an infrared port, but I will need to find a data cable to pass files back and forth with my desktop computer. The place that sold the phone didn't sell accessories for it, so I had to go searching for those. The picture here is of a market district called Hei Shi Jiao (or Black Rock Beach) near where I live, where I finally found a nice little carrying case for it. I still need practice taking clearer pictures.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home