Steve's China Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Funny lines

I have been wanting to post some news and pictures about ChengDu, but I've been kind of busy and the weather has been either too rainy and/or too hot to go picture taking. Instead of just posting nothing I thought I would post 20 funny movie lines...

"Oh, right. Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people!"
--A Fish Called Wanda

"...and don't call me Shirley."
--Airplane

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!"
--Animal House

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up!"
--Army of Darkness

"Hey, where all the white women at?"
--Blazing Saddles

"It's good to be king"
--History of the World, Part 1

"You see, they've taken a supreme vow of celibacy, like their fathers, and their fathers before them."
--Hot Shots! Part Deux

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some sort of weird sandwich, not some nut that takes on three tigers."
--Kelly's Heroes

"Blessed are the cheese makers? What's so special about them?"
--Life of Brian

"Oh, good. My dog found the chainsaw!"
--Lilo and Stitch

"Shaving points off a football game... man, that's un-American."
-- The Longest Yard

"Tis only a flesh wound."
--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"SHE LOVE ME!.....why?"
--Much Ado About Nothing

"Are you trying to say 'capeech'?"
--My Blue Heaven

"Famous for your mud? How's your Chinese food?"
--My Cousin Vinny

"I've just being going over last month's bills, and I find that you people have confused me with the Treasury Department."
--My Man Godfrey

"Welcome to the Caribbean, love."
--Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

"I do not think that word means what you think that word means."
--Princess Bride

"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun god robes, on a pyramid with 1000 naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
--Real Genius

"You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!'. That would be bad."
--Roxanne

Ok, this has nothing to do with China, but I thought it might be fun. Plus there might be some funny movie here that you've never seen before and might now have an interest in seeing. Anyways, What are your favorite funny movie lines?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home