Steve's China Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

snip, snip, boom



Last week I was going to lunch with a few friends when I saw this guy giving haircuts and a shave on the side of the road. They have all kinds of merchants on the sidewalks selling all kinds of things, so why not a street barber?

Not a whole lot is going on besides work. I have been putting together an itenerary for my parents' trip out here to China. Right now it looks like we'll be going to Beijing, Xi'an, ChengDu, and then to Dalian. I will post more about the trip when I have everything arranged.

I heard they blew up the old Woodrow Wilson Bridge back home. I can find some video of it on the web, but I would have liked to have seen that in person. I really hated the commute across that bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home