Steve's China Blog

Friday, August 18, 2006

Questions

The weather has actually been pleasant here since my last post where I mentioned our hot summer, so our hot weather only lasted about a week or so this year. I wonder if I'll jinx us by saying that.

Talk about jinxing myself... I just realized that my blog is no longer blocked by the Chinese goverment. What's up with that?

I'm confused. Is Hollywood really changing? That's different.

Feeling confused about the important questions in life? Maybe you'll find answers to The 25 Most Important Questions in the History of the Universe handy!

But then again, maybe not.

4 Comments:

  • Okay I am confused. I have been reading your blog since you started it. What did they block before?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 AM  

  • Actually, they blocked anything from the blogspot.com domain. From what I understand it was because of posts about the massacre at Tiananmen Square a few years ago.

    Sometimes the site becomes unblocked, and sometimes parts of it become unblocked. Once my whole blog was unblocked, except for the little blue dots on the sidebar... those were blocked.

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 8:43 AM  

  • I hope that I can access my blog when I finally come to China on Thursday. My friend and I are coming to teach for 10 months in Fuyang, Zhejiang. It is about 50 or so minutes south of Hangzhou. I like your blog. It is very informative and fun. I am going to link you blog to mine. Have a nice day.

    By Blogger Gabby Girl, at 2:53 PM  

  • I was just starting to feel self-righteous for having a blocked blog. Oh well. This makes life easier.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home