Steve's China Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

Hot weather

The weather in Dalian is usually pretty cool during the summer, but we seem to have a few weeks of hot weather every year. The weather started getting hot a week or so ago, and hopefully it will not last much longer. Today is not too bad since it rained during the night, but it is very humid.

I am still trying to get my air-conditioner in my apartment fixed. I was told that they would come and fix it on Saturday... after I mentioned to the real estate agent that rented me the apartment that I was thinking of getting a lawyer involved. Two people from the building maintenance showed up, looked it over, talked about it for a few minutes, and then left. Today I heard from the owner and he will probably sue the building maintenance company. This was pretty smart of him, since now I won't sue him if he does that.

In my last post I mentioned some strange news articles about things here in China, and felt I had to include this strange article I found that happened in the US... 'Attack squirrel' meets untimely end. Enjoy! :)

Oh, before I forget... I also mentioned in a previous post that I had my hard drive wiped on my laptop, which means I lost my personal email address book (again), so if you have not sent me an email in awhile I might not have your email address and you might want to send me an email (EDIT: You might not want to leave your email address in a comment).

4 Comments:

  • Hey, how cool is this. I'm in China and viewing your blog without the use of an IP blocker... neato.

    @Kathy: I'd avoid putting your e-mail on a site like this, little magic robots spend 24/7 cruising the net for just such a thing and then you'll be hearing about penile enlargement and the latest pharmacuticals for years to come.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

  • Welcome back to China, Ryan. Yeah, I think I'll edit or change Kathy's comment.

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 2:47 PM  

  • Wow so if I put the e mail addresses of the people I do not like they will all get larger penises? Seems kinda' unfair. Lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 PM  

  • ROFL! :)

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home