Steve's China Blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

Rough week

This sure has been a rough week... mostly due to my jet lag. I've been back five days now, and my sleep schedule is still messed up. Luckily it is Friday and I will have time to relax and get some good sleep this weekend.

Not too much else is going on. Trying to catch up on my work since I was away for a week, and trying to finish up a lot of stuff before I go on vacation in 3 weeks. The weather has turned pretty cold, and we have had a few snow flurries. I am looking forward to going to ChengDu where it is a little warmer and the winter not so long, hopefully next month.

1 Comments:

  • hi,i click "next bolg"at the head of my blog and come here,amazing that we are in the same city,haha.i am a student.whatis you? a teacher?my English is poor and i'll here read your blog to study English,ha.Good luck!祝好运!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home