Steve's China Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Vacation ideas

This week has been another hectic one... On Monday my work laptop died, and I had to replace that and we recovered most of the data from hard drive as we could. Later that day my new cell phone started to have problems. So, besides all of the work I had to do I had to replace my laptop and phone. A big thanks to Cynthia and Jackie for helping with the phone! :)

I have not gotten any new info about the move to ChengDu. I should try and get a more definite moving date for that, so I can schedule my vacation at the end of the year. I thought I might be able to get a discount if I went back to Thailand with the coup going on, but they are not offering any discounts. My other two choices were Kabira Island in Japan or Lindeman Island in Australia, but the resort in Kabira was full and I could not find a flight back from Lindeman when I wanted to return. Now I am planning of going either to Bali in Indonesia or to Cherating Beach in Malaysia. I am leaning towards Cherating.

2 Comments:

  • Wow--slumming again I see, Lol

    So when do you come to the US again?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 AM  

  • I will be flying in on the evening of the 18th. First stop: Rio Grande in Arlington for fajitas! :)

    By Blogger Steve Harms, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home