Steve's China Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tourist traps



It's Monday and I am recovering from a light sunburn. I went running around western Florida this last weekend, and got to see a lot of touristy stuff. I visited some shopping center/pier and some place called the Sunken Gardens. Besides those tourist traps I also visited a few beaches along the gulf coast, and had lunch at JD's down near St. Petersburg. Of course, it was nothing like the JD's in Dalian, but when I saw the sign for it I had to go there to eat! I also got to see a lot of nice yachts sailing around. Sunday was spent recovering from too much sun, watching the Redskins, and trying to study Chinese. I had dinner at the original Hooters restaurant which is in Clearwater. It is pretty much like all of the others.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home