Steve's China Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

End of vacation

A quick recap of my second week of vacation... My parents and I had Thanksgiving dinner on Tuesday since I will not be home on Thanksgiving. It was wonderful! On Wednesday I finished my teeth cleaning (ouch). On Friday I went down to Raleigh to visit my brother and my nephew. It was great seeing them again! On Sunday I flew out to Florida.

I am in Tampa now. It's very nice but warmer than I was expecting. I've always liked being somewhere with palm trees, and seeing a flock of flamingos fly by is pretty cool. Most of my time here is going to be spent visiting with our U.S. team members and getting some training from them. I rented a car, but I have not driven it much since my hotel is like a hundred meters from the IBM office here. Maybe this weekend I will drive around and take some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home