Steve's China Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Dog days

A few weeks ago I went over to a friend's house to see some puppies. They have a big copper colored poodle that just had puppies a few days before. This weekend I learned that someone stole the mother dog a few days ago. Not sure how well the puppies will do since they still have not been weened yet.

On Friday night I got a support call from work, and had to work all night. Then I got another support call early on Saturday morning, and when I was done helping with that I had to help with an upgrade to one our systems in Korea. I was very tired by lunch time. Even so, I went out to do some shopping with my friend Reese in the afternoon. I bought a few long-sleeve shirts and a jacket, since summer will be ending soon. In the evening I joined my friend Kitty for dinner. We went to the fish hotpot place near my apartment. It was excellent... I ate too much.

Sunday was a lazy day. I could have slept all day, but got myself up and did some things around the house. I played on the computer some and watched a few movies in the evening. Terminator 4 and Inkheart. This week is going to be pretty busy since half my team at work is on vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home