Steve's China Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Pizza and an assassin

Last week was a bit stressful at work, so I was happy when the weekend came. Friday night and Saturday day was spent just relaxing. I had forgotten that I had invited some friends over for dinner and a DVD on Saturday night, since they were nice enough to take me out for hot pot the weekend before. I was still in a lazy mood on Saturday afternoon and decided not to go shopping for groceries. After talking with my friends we decided to make some salads and order a few pizzas from Papa John's.

My guests were Reese, her boyfriend, and her sister. We had a couple of pizzas, a calzone, some salad, and some red wine. The meal turned out really well. Initially we started watching the first Narnia movie, but Reese's boyfriend switched it to Kung Fu Hustle while Reese's sister and I were in the kitchen. That's ok... none of them had seen it before and it's a pretty funny movie.

On Sunday I just did some laundry, did some cooking, and played Everquest II. I created an assassin character back in November of last year, but did not play him much until my trip back to the US last month. I'm actually having a great time playing him. Here's a screenshot of him...



Pretty cool looking, huh? I had found a pretty rare magical item that makes his eyes look like they are glowing blue. The glowing blue eyes go well with his horse which is a nightmare, and also has glowing blue eyes and hooves.

His name is Zarirahc Ri'Lineld, who's name I made up using a dark elf dictionary I found awhile back. His first name translates to shadow (Zar) dragon (irahc) and his last name translates to house of (Rilyn) the arcane (neld). The surname was chosen since he is a member of the Arcane Masters guild, which originated as House Arcane in Gemstone III years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home