Steve's China Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

That's entertainment

I haven't posted much lately. Been busy with work and getting things ready for my trip to the US lately, so I have a lot of little things to post about. This upcoming weekend is a long weekend for us, since Monday is a holiday... Mid-Autumn Festival. I'm looking forward to the long weekend, but have not planned to do anything yet.

I'm really looking forward to my trip to the States since I am feeling like I've had enough of China lately. I get that feeling every 4 or 5 months now... China fatigue, I guess. It comes and goes.

A few years ago I saw a mini-series, of sorts, here on Chinese TV which I really enjoyed. I did not know the name of it, and the show is in Chinese with Chinese subtitles. Even though it didn't have any English in it, the acting and story were good enough that I could figure out most of what was going on. It was a very enjoyable series.

I was talking to a friend about it a few weeks ago, and she said she thought she knew what show I was talking about and that she might be able to find it on DVD for me. I didn't think she would be able to since I have only seen it on VCD in only a single store, but she found it! If you are in China and want to order it you can do so here. I still do not know what the name of it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home