Steve's China Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Vacation decisions

My usual routine for vacations has been to travel back to the US during the National Day holiday (October) and to visit some place in Asia during Christmas time. This year I am thinking of going to Bali for my trip in Asia. Since the rainy season in Bali runs from November to March I was thinking of going there in October and then I would go to the US either during Thanksgiving or Christmas. If I go to the US in October, like I usually do, then I am not sure where I will go at the end of the year. I will have to think about it some, but I have some time to decide.

Update: I might have to come back to the US in August, since China is making it much harder for us to renew our visas. Hopefully it will not effect us here in ChengDu, but I'm not sure yet. Anyways, if I have to come to the US in August then I'll probably go to Bali in October.

1 Comments:

  • MUST DO RENN FAIRE--CAN"T BREATH--MUST DO RENN FAIRE--- Change is bad.

    Hope to see you then.

    GG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home