Steve's China Blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

Polls

Here's an interesting and informative article about polls...

Polls: Obama or McCain Is Winning on American Thinker

Ever since I wrote my anti-Obama piece, I have received numerous emails from Republicans and Democrats alike, asking whether I still think Obama will lose the election. Yes, I do. But what about the polls, they ask? The polls show that Obama is winning. No, they don't, as I will explain.

But let me note, first, that the widespread, and indeed intentional, misreporting about what the polls allegedly show is one of the most frustrating -- and ultimately harmful -- aspects of the presidential campaign season. Why harmful? Because if the supporters of Barack Obama, which include the mainstream media, most of the intelligentsia, and almost all black Americans, believe that their candidate is "winning" the race, but then he loses on Election Day, they are very likely to conclude that the election was "stolen."

1 Comments:

  • Wow--so I am now the "intelligentsia" far cry from Red Beards on a Friday night hahaha. And no not "Stolen" bought and paid for by the Illuminati, Lol.

    Cheers,

    Bud

    By Anonymous Greg, at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home